Monday, October 30, 2006

A student from Australia

Hello my name is Ryan and I live in Boolarra south-east Australia. I attend Kurnai College Churchill, and I’m in 9th grade. I subjects that I take are, Maths, English, Sose, Science, Metalwork, woodwork, sport, art and P.E. I’m extremely fond of Maths, Science and Woodwork and hopefully I might get a job in accountants when I’m older. I also like playing sports such as cricket, soccer and archery and get involved in team sports such as basketball, European hand ball and other different sports. Overall Kurnai College
Churchill is quite a good school, which I have enjoyed for the last 3 years. That’s enough about my school what about your’s?

My hobbies are playing sports, playing guitar, listening to music and other different things. I live in a family of 8 three sisters’ two brothers, mum and dad and me.
I’d like to know more about you and your school so can’t wait for your reply.
c- yar.

No comments: