Monday, October 30, 2006

A student from Australia

Hello, my name is Mason; I am a 14 year old male. I go to school in a little town called Churchill, the schools name is Kurnai. I live 10 minutes away from the school and I catch a bus every morning.
Our school is very small it only has about 300 students. We have a school uniform of a polo shirt that has to be Moron or white we have to where blue shorts or pants. Our school always competes in sports competitions like football, basketball, soccer, hockey and netball. We start school at 8:30 and finish at 3:30.our school has a couple of clubs the air cadets and the cordial club. In the air cadets you go to the local airport and learn about planes and in cordial club you catch up with work.
We do not have any Thai students at our school but we have a lot of other nationalities. I do not particularly like school, but some subjects I enjoy like PE, English and maths. At our school you can leave at the age of 15 but you won’t have a good enough education to get a good job. That’s me >>

No comments: