Monday, October 30, 2006

A Student from Australia

Hello, my name is Kaeshar. I go to a school called Churchill Kurnai, which is in a small town in Victoria Australia. I’m 15 years old and I’m in year 9. I have a younger brother called Dylan, he is 11. I have to catch the bus to school every morning, I catch the bus at 7:30 and school starts at 8:30. We finish school at 2:50
At my school people like to play football, basketball and soccer.
I don’t know anything really about Thailand and I don’t know any people from there either. The food from out school is a mixture between healthy foods and fatty foods. I don’t like school that much because it’s boring. Our school needs a lot of changes like the classrooms and the whole outside of the school. I can leave school at the age of 16, some students from our school go to university, it depends if the score in VCE is high enough. Our school never sings the national anthem.

No comments: