Thursday, September 07, 2006

Students from Thailand are introducing themselves

Jirawat Kuramakanok.
Hello, my name is Jirawat Kuramakanok. My nickname is Beer. I was born on the 27th January 1991(Please remember my birthday because you can send e a gift).Now I’m 15 year old. I’m from Thailand. I live in Phuket. I study in Chalemprakiatsomdetprasrinakarin Phuket School. I love to have many friends. You can e-mail me at Jirawat_beer@hotmail.com

Akkarachai Sae-Lee.
My name is Akkarachai Sae-Lee. My nickname is Liab. I am 15 years old. I live in Phuket town. I have one sister. I study in grade10 at Chalerm Prakiat Somdet Prasrinakarin Phuket School. There are many clubs in my school. I am the member of military club. I like to play basketball at school. After school I play computer games. I have many classmates. One of my close friends is Bozz. My favourite food is pizza and my favourite subject is physics.

Pasakorn Udomniyom.
Hello,My name is Pasakorn Udomniyom. My nick name is Pluem. I’m 15 years old. I live in Phuket, Thailand. I’m studying in grade 10 at charlermprakaitsomdetprasrinakarin Phuket school. When I have free time I always read mystery books, play computer games and write books, but I have new one activity that I like to play it is called “GO”

Phusin Temmas.
Hello, my name is Phusin Temmas. My nick name is Phusin. I live in Phuket. I’m 15 years old. I study at Chalermprakiatsomdetprasrinakarin Phuket. I study in grade 10. I play sports and read a comic book when I have free time. My favorite food is noodles.

Piyaphen Prasopnet.
I am Tai from Thailand. I study at SW.PK. in class M.4/5 (MLP.). I’m 15 years old. My family has 4 people including my self. There is my mom, she is a housewife. My younger sister is a student, she studies at Yuwathoot Suksa School in class G.9 and my grandmamma is a housewife. When we have free-time we have dinner together. I love my family. My hobbies are drawing pictures, designing dresses and watching T.V.

Suksun Chanchawee.
My name is Suksun Chanchawee. My nick name is Pukbung. It’s Thai name. It’s a kind of vegetable. You can call me just “Bung” When you don’t see me and you want to know me, please try to look for someone who handsome and very tall. So, when you talk with handsome man, Please remember. Don’t be shy. You can contact with me if you want. My MSN e-mail is musicalzstyle@hotmail.com

Wanida Prateep na Talang.
My name is Wanida Prateep na talang. My nick name is Nida. I live Phuket , Thailand. I am 15 years old. Now I study in grade 10 (MLP.) at ChalermpragiedsomdejPrasrinagarin Phuket school. There are 4 people in my family. My father works in Switzerland. My mother is a housewife. And I have 1 little brother. He is very mischievous . But we love him. When I have free-time I like to read books, watch TV.and go swimming.

Supadet Themart.
Hello, my name is Supadet Themart, you can call me “Pooh” (Winnie the Pooh), nice to meet you. I live in Phuket town, Phuket, Thailand. I like to play and to listen to the music when I have a free time. My family and I do lots of activities on holiday such as going to the temple or traveling

Jaruwichit Jarutippayaanta.
My name’s Boss. I’m fifteen years old. I haven’t got any brothers and sisters. I live with my parents and three pets in a small house. Chatting on the internet is my hobby. Here is my e-mail address: soul_phantom@hotmail.com if you like you can add my e-mail into your contact. I’m waiting for you all. I’m good at basketball because I have played basketball since I was eight years old. I love basketball very much and I never stop practicing my skills to be better.

Ahreum Kang.
My name is Ahreum Kang. My nickname is Arum and I’m fifteen years old. I live in Phuket, Thailand with my parents. My parents are Korean but I was born in Bangkok. So, I’m Thai. There are four people in my family: father, mother, one younger brother and me. I also have two dogs. Nimo is a Boston terrier and Sunny is a Cocker Spanial. My father is a business man, my mother is house wife, my brother and I are students at Chalermprakiart School. It,s aThai school but it has English Programme that my brother and I are studying in. My brother studies in grade 8 and I study in grade10. I like to play badminton. I play badminton with my brother every day. In my free time I usually read cartoon books and watch TV.

Tiwat Phungraeng.
Hello! My name is Tiwat Phuengraeng. My nickname is Non. I’m 14 years old. I live in Phuket. My e-mail address: piju_sometimez@hotmail.com . I study in Chalerm Prakiat Somdet Prasrinakain Phuket school. Now I study in grade 10. I have 1 brother. I love my parents very much. I like to play foot ball, play games, and ride my bicycle in my free time. I have many classmates and I love my teacher. My favourite subject is Physics
Nice to meet You!

Kraisit Phakwiwat.
Hello, my name is Kraisit Phakwiwat. I am 15 years old. I have a young brother. We study in Chalermprakiat Phuket School. I like to read story books and comics in my free-time. But I don’t like to read text books very much because when I read them I need to use a dictionary a lot.

No comments: