Friday, April 13, 2007

Manuela Pedraza School, Buenos Aires, Argentina

Hello!!! I’m Paula. I’m 10 years old. I’m in fifth form. My school’s name is Manuela Pedraza. My English teacher’s name is Marta. I live in Bs. As. I love parrots. My favourite programme is “Ranma ½ “, a Japanese cartoon. I’ ve got a brother, his name is Francisco. He is 4 years old. My mother’s name is Gabriela and my father’s name is Gustavo. I’ve got a stepfather, his name is Carlos. I’ve got a stepsister, her name is Genoveva. I’ve got a pet cat, his name is Robie.
Write to me!!!!

Paula

Hello my name is Federico. I ’m ten years old and I ’m in fifth form. My school ´s name is Manuela Pedraza .I have got five brothers. My birthday ´s on June, 20.
I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
I’ve got 4 sisters and 1brother. One of my sisters has got a daughter.
I have got one niece. She is one year old. She can walk and she can say some words.
My favourite food is breadened cutlets with fried potatoes. Tennis, football and swimming are my favourite sports.

1 comment:

Aldorida said...

Manuela, I live in NY and you sound so happy! I like that. How's school there because in Ny the elementary schools are very easy. I also have a cat and his name is Charly. my name is Aldorida, nice to meet you. later