Friday, February 16, 2007

Shuvatara School, Kathmandu, Nepal.

Our school uniform

Now let me share you about my school dress. In our school we have five kinds of different dresses. In monday we wear blue pant, white shirt, a tie and a batch for all the girls and boys which we call "The School Dress Day". In tuesday we wear a sari like thing with a typical Nepali top for girls and a tight pant with a typical Nepali top for boys which is called "The Tunik Day". In wednesday we wear short which is according to the house which are sunbeams-red :angry:, starshine-yellow :neutral:and moondrops-blue:frown: and a house t-shirt. On thursday we wear green track pant and a white t-shirt. On friday we wear the PT dress.

by Shrisha Pradhananga

4 comments:

Silvana said...

Hello shrisha! My name is Luciano Ramos. I'm from Buenos Aires, Argentine. I'm sorprise for the numbers of uniforms you wear. I wear only one uniform. I go to Saratford school
Bye bye.
Luciano

Ashok Shamrock said...

Hi Shrisha!
We are serching dresses of nepal in internet in our class time that time we happen to find out your school dress. Wow!! we were so impressed about the costumes of u'r school. In our school we have day dress (for girls- kurtha n surwal. for boys-trouser n t-shirt), for the school dress( for girls-blue skirt,blue shirt, for boys- blue shirt n blue pants) for sports (all use the white n black half pants n lining orange t-shirt)..... but we have never come with the idea like you have in your school with culture dress.,,.... this have made us curious to see all your dresses...........
bye
class-8 (shamrock school)

Elvi D said...

Hey Shrisha...
I don't know if you still remember me or not but I`m Elvisha...I used to go to Shuvatara School with you, and when I was searching for info on our school i found your article....so how's school and everything....and add my email it's... elvisha4u@hotmail.com
thanks...
bye...
miss u lots...
Elvisha <3

Somu said...

Hey I'm from shuvatara too. Good times!