Friday, May 19, 2006

Everett Meredith Middle School, Delaware




My School Your School Delaware


These are some pictures of our school, Everett Meredith Middle School, in the State of Delwaware. At our school, both boys and girls go together in classes. Also, at our school, we have many freedoms like no uniforms and things like choosing the classes we want to be in. We have plenty of computers for any class we have and a library. We don't know much about what schools are like outside of the U.S., but we wanted to show you what schools are like where we live. Please enjoy.

2 comments:

ttamii,! said...

hi!
my name is tamara I'm from Argentina.. I have 3 questions for you..

1· Has your school a drugstore?
2· How many subjects has your school?
3· Has your school rules? Wich are?

ttamii,! said...

hi!
my name is tamara I'm from Argentina.. I have 3 questions for you..

1· Has your school a drugstore?
2· How many subjects has your school?
3· Has your school rules? Wich are?