Friday, April 07, 2006

A school from Oman

Afra school in Oman: the students

My name's Butheinah Rashid. Am 12 years old and I am in grade 6. I go to Afra School. I like eating rice, fish, cheese and drinking milk. I don't like eating eggs, honey or drinking tea or coffee.

My name's Balqess AlDhehli. My class is 6/2. I'm 12 years old. My school's name is Afra. I like English, math and sports subjects. I don't like music or arts.

My name's Khadeeja Ali Saif Al Ma'mari. I'm in 6/2. my school is called Afra bint Obeid Al Ansaria. I like English, sports and music. I don't like art or science.

My name's Rahma Hatim. My class is 6/2. I am 12 years old. My school's name is Afra bint Obeid Al Ansaria. I like reading books and comics. I like playing computer games. I don't like listening to music.

I'm Lubna Ali Al Ma'marri. I go to class 6/2. I'm 12 years old. I like listening to music. I don't like sewing.

I'm Ameena. I was born in 1994 in Saham in Oman. I get up at 5 o'clock and I go to school at 7 o'clock in the morning. I finish school at 2 o'clock . I do my homework and I play with my friends. I like eating ice cream. I don't like playing football or drinking milk.

My name's Siham Yusif. I'm 12 years old. I like pizza and icecream. I don't like vegetables. I have four sisters; Aysha, Athar, Balqees and Raheel. I have two brothers; Mubark and Mohammed. My mother's name is Shama. She is a housewife. My father's name is Yusif. He works in the airport.


My name's Iman Saeed Al Shimoosi. I live in Saham. I have three brothers and six sisters. My favourite sport is playing tennis but I don't like playing football. I want to be a nurse in the future. That is because I like helping other people. I think being a nurse is an important job because it can draw smiles on people's faces. It provides a good salary so I can buy all things I wish for. I like English and Arabic subjects. I also like computer science subject. My favourite teachers are the Arabic teacher and the English teacher. I like fruit but I don't like jam.

No comments: