Saturday, March 25, 2006

Albanian students' presentations




Albanian students
My name is Elektra Gjana, 17-years old.
I am in “Havzi Nela”high school,in the 3-id year.
I like very much to talk with the others,especially
whith teenagers.My favorite subject is the math. My hobby is the old music,(Gun’s N’Roses).I want to explore the others cultures of the world.


My name is Borana Shala,17-years old. I study in’’Havzi Nela’’ high school.
I am a very good pupil.My favorite subject is the Physic. In the future I want to be a doctor because I like very much to add the others.My hobby is talking with the others bettwen the internet. Speaking with the teenagers of the other country it’s a pleasure for me.

1 comment:

Silvana said...

Dear Indrit,

As a facilitator of this project,I want to thank you for your comments
and greetings to all the students in Albania from Argentina

Silvana