Friday, February 16, 2007

Woodsfield Elementary school in Woodsfield, Ohio.

My school history

Hi! My name is Devon and I go to school at Woodsfield Elementary school in Woodsfield, Ohio. My school was built in three parts. The first part was built in 1954. The second part was built in 1957. The third part was built in 1961. In Ohio shools are set up in district. The district I am in has is Switzerland of Ohio, it has six elementary schools and 3 high schools. My favorite subject is Social Studies because I like learning about different cultures. I ride the bus home after school and when I get home I do my homework. On some nights I have basketball practice. I play for the sixth grade girls team. Well that is about my school and school life. I would like to hear about yours.-Devon

Recess at my school

Hey this is Jenny B. Recess is when everyone in your class gets to play games and you may get to go outside or you might have to stay inside. Recess is one of the favorite things to do in my school. At recess you can do many things like play on the equipment that is ment to, play kickball, or pass a football, and more.

No comments: