Monday, November 06, 2006

Tania Operchuk from Dniprovska school

Hello! My name is Tania.I am twelve. I am a pupil of the 6th form. I go to the secondary school in Dniprovske. It is situated in the center of the village.
We study Maths, Nature studies, English,Geography, History,Native language- Ukrainian, Ukrainian literature,World literature P.T., Computer Studies,Art and Music. We don’t choose the subjects.They are compulsory for everyone in the class.
Pupils get a lot of homework every day.
We can have lunch in the school canteen. It’s cheap.
Extra school activities usually start after classes. The school has an excellent Dancing club.
Some students go to the Science club. We also have a football field outside.
I like my school. It’s very interesting to study there.
What about your schools?
What are you favourite lessons?

No comments: